Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Phyrillas featured in The New York Times

What is Pennsylvania's leading conservative blogger doing in The New York Times, the flagship paper of the Obama Media?

Somebody has to talk some sense into the far left.

The New York Times interviewed me Monday for an article on how bloggers are covering the political race in the key battleground state of Pennsylvania.

They also gave me an opportunity to write a guest column on the role of a conservative blogger in influencing the outcome of the race.

The story has a couple of factual errors in it, but I have to give The Times credit: Their editors did not edit my guest column.

You can read The New York Times article, "Road to November: Keystone State Bloggers,"
by Rebecca Cathcart, and my column at this link:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/13/road-to-november-keystone-state-bloggers/