The Republican Party of Pennsylvania has some good-natured fun at Lentz's expense by compiling a list of "Top 10 List Of Songs For Future Bryan Lentz Town Hall Meeting."
From a PA GOP press release:
Bryan Lentz, the Democrat candidate for Congress in Pennsylvania’s 7th Congressional District, recently had a turnout of five members of the public for two town hall meetings he hosted on Monday and Tuesday evening in Brookhaven and Radnor. In an effort to help liven up future events, the Republican Party of Pennsylvania today released a list of the Top 10 possible theme songs for Lentz Town Hall meetings.Originally posted at TONY PHYRILLAS
"It's not surprising that Bryan Lentz does not seem to be generating interest from voters or even his constituents in his own state House district," said Mike Barley, spokesman for the Republican Party of Pennsylvania. "It doesn't seem like anyone in the 7th Congressional District wants to support a candidate who will be just another tax-and-spend vote in Washington, DC."
In an effort to provide some musical interludes at the otherwise deserted Town Halls, Republican Party of Pennsylvania has assembled a list of Top 10 Songs for future Lentz Town Hall Meetings. Members of the public can visit the Republican Party of Pennsylvania Web site and facebook group can suggest other appropriate songs."I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany
2. "All by Myself" by Shirley Bassey
3. "It's My Party (I Can Cry If I Want To)" by Lesley Gore
4. "I Ain't Got Nobody" by Louis Prima
5. "Only the Lonely" by Roy Orbison
6. "Are You Lonesome Tonight" Elvis Presley
7. "There Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens" by Louis Jordan
8. "Dancing with Myself" by Billy Idol
9. "Solitary Man" by Johnny Cash
10. "Me and My Shadow" by Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr.