Saturday, January 02, 2010

A good year for blogging

Here we are at the end of another year and I'm embarrassed to say that for the 27th time in 2009 my blog has reached No. 1 on the BlogNetNews.com/Pennsylvania Weekly Influence Index.

That is a new record for a Pennsylvania-based blog, breaking the one I set in 2008, which in turn broke the record I set in 2007.

TONY PHYRILLAS has finished No. 1, No. 2 or No. 3 in the weekly rankings for 52 consecutive weeks in 2009.

Along the way, I set the record for most consecutive weeks at No. 1 (6 weeks), breaking the record I set last year. At three different times in 2009, I enjoyed streaks of keeping the No. 1 position for four consecutive weeks or more.

I also hold the distinction of having two separate blogs (the other being THE CENTIRST) reach No. 1 in the same year.

Who knows what 2010 will bring, but if there's a BNN Hall of Fame, I'd like to make a claim for induction.

No comments: