Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tony Phyrillas on radio, TV

If you just can't get enough of me in the blogosphere, you have opportunities to listen to me on the radio and watch me on TV on Thursday. You could plan your entire day around me.

I'll be returning to "Journalists Roundtable" on the Pennsylvania Cable Network Thursday at 8 p.m. The program repeats Sunday at 5 and 11 p.m.

Consult your local cable guide for the PCN channel in your area.

(PCN is Comcast Channel 98 in Berks County; Service Electric Cable Channel 23 in Berks and Lehigh counties; and Comcast Channel 186 in the Pottstown area.)

You can also hear me on the radio on "Talking Politics with Tony Phyrillas and Mike Pincus" Thursday at 5 p.m. on WPAZ 1370 AM

The one-hour broadcast is simulcast online at www.pottsmerc.com and www.1370wpaz.com